Saturday 28 March 2009

Disruption Due To "Snow Week"

On Monday 2nd February our filming was due to take place. I received a phone call from group member Precious instructing me to bring "business like" attire for the "bus stop" scene. After receiving this call I prepared my attire for the scene. However severe weather conditions caused public transport to close. I later received a text message later in the morning from the college saying that college will be closed due to adverse weather conditions. Another text message was received later in the day saying college will be closed the following day. We returned to college on Wednesday with weather still being a cause for concern. I came to college with my attire. However due to dangerous weather conditions our teacher advised us to postpone filming. We agreed and instead we planned our agenda for when we film.

No comments: